*NEW* The Favorita pattern features scroll like accents reminiscent of 15th century old country yet with simple clean lines to fit in any modern day decor. The Favorita handle is nicely weighted and very comfortably in your hand. Crafted in an Italian town celebrated for its artisanal metalwork these utensils are ideal for both everyday use and special occasions. Their cast-pewter handles are slightly distressed and bear two small hallmarks verifying authenticity of each piece. To ensure durability, the fork tines, spoon bowls and knife blade are made of the highest quality stainless steel, 18/10. Each piece is polished by hand.
- Each piece trademarked certifying authenticity
- Luxury look and feel, impressive weight, comfortable to hold
- 18/10 stainless steel tines, bowls, blades with pure pewter handles
- Includes salad/dessert fork, dinner fork, dinner knife, tablespoon, teaspoon
- Hand Made In Italy
- Dishwasher safe on the low-heat/air-dry setting, non-abrasive detergent recommended
*We can customize your flatware, call us for details!